Christopher Puccio filed a personal injury suit after he suffered a severe allergic reaction to his meal. He claims that the restaurant failed to properly clean the grill before preparing his food.
Puccio informed the server of his severe allergies to seafood when he ordered and he was told that his food would not come in contact with any surface that had touched seafood.
Puccio became ill and had to be taken to the emergency room for lifesaving procedures after consuming his meal. His injuries and illness caused him to miss considerable time at school, pain and physical disability, medical expenses, loss of enjoyment of life, and mental anguish.
When someone else’s negligence causes you injury, seek the legal team of the Green Bay personal injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® Discover your legal options and protect your rights.