Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® > Blog > Uncategorized > Man Sues Snapple for Dangerous Iced Tea

Man Sues Snapple for Dangerous Iced Tea

Posted under Uncategorized

 A Virginia man allegedly swallowed shards of glass when drinking a bottle of Snapple iced tea. This reportedly caused injury to his mouth, throat, esophagus, stomach, and intestines.

The man bought a 12 pack of Snapple iced tea on December 5th. He then drank one of the bottles, and immediately started experiencing pain, and bleeding from his mouth. The man is still having medical problems due to the glass that he ingested, and is seeking damages in excess of $15,000.

Product safety is a very important issue. If you or anyone you know has been injured by a defective product, please contact the Green Bay defective Product lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 920-437-0900.